There are days—we all have them. It seems like the weather has been grey and cold for weeks, and the sun went south for a holiday.
Motivation to do, well, anything, is worse than at low ebb. It's hardly more than a drop to dampen a fingertip on.
It's easy to lose sight of your goals, why you do what you do, or why you ever thought it was a good idea in the first place. The refrigerator and the sofa are calling your name.
It is time for a pep talk.
If you have someone to go to, that's great. But you can give yourself a pep talk any time you want.
Here are a few tips:
1. Remind yourself out loud what your goal is. "This is what I'm doing..."
2. Say why you want this. "I want to do this because..."
3. Imagine yourself doing it, or achieving it. See how that feels. "It feels fantastic now
that I have..."
4. Congratulate yourself on your progress so far. "Wow! Well done, (your name)!"
5. Celebrate with something special, or do a happy dance in your kitchen.
Little steps like these can completely change your mood and your motivation and will keep you on track to getting you where you want to go.
You can do it!
Join one of my private groups for lots of perks and free treats. Click HERE.
Where I share creative ideas, uplifting thoughts, and spread sweetness to make life pretty.